Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I also understand that purchasing furniture "sight unseen" can be scary which is why we offer a right of refusal policy on all delivered furniture.
However, as with any return policy, there are terms and conditions. Instead of fine print, I'm going to be upfront and clear as day about them.
1) Any furniture that is picked up and not delivered by us, voids the return policy. The furniture must be delivered to keep the return policy effective. This is done to ensure that the furniture is still in good shape.
2) The delivery fee is NON REFUNDABLE. I use a third party company that handles all of my deliveries and they still need to be paid for doing their job.
3) Mattresses are not available for refunds or exchanges.
4) Furniture must be refused at time of delivery. No exceptions. If you are concerned, please make sure you are there to inspect the product at the time of delivery.
5) WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY DEALS PAID USING PROGRESSIVE LEASING. ALL PROGRESSIVE LEASING SALES ARE FINAL.
HOW IT WORKS
We will come over, deliver and set up the furniture. At that point you either accept the furniture or tell us to take it back. Again, the return needs to be made at the time of delivery. Once the furniture is left in your home, it is yours.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW PRIOR TO PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR RETURN POLICY.